ScopServ offers its resellers and clients various basic and advanced training programs. The goal is to provide ScopServ partners with appropriate knowledge and superior technical skills on ScopServ products so they can service their customers. Pre-scheduled training is available every quarter or more depending on volumes.
Such training courses can also be available upon request. If necessary, a specialized instructor may be sent to another area but all relevant travelling expenses would be chargeable.
ScopServ Basic training is a two-day training course to teach the fundamentals of ScopServ using theory and hands on training. The objective of this course is to familiarize students with ScopServ and the environment in which it operates.
Knowledge of Linux and Asterisk is a plus but is not mandatory. The emphasis is on the practical implementation and not the detailed understanding of each element of a ScopServ deployment or operating procedures of this technology.
Educational objectives of the training
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the purpose and primary functionality ScopTEL as PBX platform and application development
- List of features associated with a ScopTEL PBX
- Define operating system environments in which ScopTEL is developed and supported
- Describe ScopTEL supported PSTN connections and identify digital or analog interface types required for these connections
- Identify the Basic characteristics of Analog and ISDN connections and compare VoIP Interfaces
- Install and launch ScopTEL
- Configure ScopTEL to offer traditional telephony features such as call routing, voicemail and directory services