ScopServ offers its resellers and clients various basic and advanced training programs. The goal is to provide ScopServ partners with appropriate knowledge and superior technical skills on ScopServ products so they can service their customers. Pre-scheduled training is available every quarter or more depending on volumes.
Such training courses can also be available upon request. If necessary, a specialized instructor may be sent to another area but all relevant travelling expenses would be chargeable.
ScopServ Basic training is a two-day training course to teach the fundamentals of ScopServ using theory and hands on training. The objective of this course is to familiarize students with ScopServ and the environment in which it operates.
Knowledge of Linux and Asterisk is a plus but is not mandatory. The emphasis is on the practical implementation and not the detailed understanding of each element of a ScopServ deployment or operating procedures of this technology.
Educational objectives of the training
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the purpose and primary functionality ScopTEL as PBX platform and application development
- List of features associated with a ScopTEL PBX
- Define operating system environments in which ScopTEL is developed and supported
- Describe ScopTEL supported PSTN connections and identify digital or analog interface types required for these connections
- Identify the Basic characteristics of Analog and ISDN connections and compare VoIP Interfaces
- Install and launch ScopTEL
- Configure ScopTEL to offer traditional telephony features such as call routing, voicemail and directory services
Fibre communication systems can be used to transmit more information than copper cables and are well-suited for use with digital communications.
The most obvious advantage to Fibre optic cabling is bandwidth. Although copper continues to evolve to meet higher and higher speed and bandwidth standards, scaling necessarily requires the addition of more copper cables with tighter twists, increasing the weight and therefore costs.
Optical Fibres offer low power loss. Signals can be transmitted further. Compared to copper cables, Fibre-optic cables are immune to electromagnetic interference and produce no interference when operating.
Since Fibre is non-conductive, it does not need lightning protection, and in the event of a lightning strike or surge it will not carry the transient voltage to equipment that can be damaged by it. For this same reason, there are no ground loop issues between connected equipment. Finally, Fibre optic cabling is much lighter than copper, making it easier to transport and install, especially over distance
Because Fibre-optic cables are much lighter and smaller in diameter than copper wires, they also occupy less space with cables of the same information capacity and can be more easily produced and installed.
Most optical Fibres are made of silica or sand, raw material abundant compared with copper.
Finally, Fibre-optic wires are less expensive than copper cables, which can drastically reduce the cost of installing new wires or maintaining older ones.
Great read from our Sales Development Consultant on how ScopServ can improve your Customer Service calls
- More customer focused approach in handling queries, which will positively affect customer service & satisfaction.
- Retention of and identification of the best floor agents relating to customer complaints/ claims/ compliments/ requests.
- Increase customer retention by monitoring post-sale services and escalation of issues as they arise.
- Identifying key problem areas and analysing customer complaints through a measurable; qualitative & quantitative reporting GUI.
- Improve efficiency of staff in handling customer queries.
- To Implement training & development processes for staff members to improve quality of service.
- To reduce turn-around related to the QA of all agents by the QA management team, giving them more time to deal with other pressing matters.
- The main benefit would be the retention of customers through a customer orientated approach.
We often wonder how to make a decision between the many PBX Solutions on the market. Its a tough decision as the VoIP world is growing and so are many more capable and competitive solutions. Thanks to one of our Sales Development Consultants, we can now have a brief indication of why an organisation would choose ScopServ.
- Scopserv can be configured onto your VM, eliminating the cost of hardware
- Scopserv PBX can integrate into your existing CRM and other hardware devices seamlessly
- It has a host of other well developed call-centre features that most IP PBX call-centre competitors have not as yet developed
- Scopserv’s client list boasts some of the biggest and most reputable companies’ as testimony to its integrity to deliver on promises
- Scopserv uses the most cost effective, least cost routing techniques to keep implementation costs at a minimum level
- Scopserv has superior knowledge of call-centre necessities due to the many years of trial & tribulation in the IP PBX call-centre industry
- Scopserv has reputable partners in the call-centre industries who assist the company to deliver the most beneficial solutions to its client geared for growth
- Scopserv has a 24/7 support desk and a well-established online ticketing system
- Scopserv is an OEM of the solution presented and uses API/ SDK technology to develop custom made solutions for maximum results
- Over the past 14 years, Scopserv has achieved a 95% retention rate due to their future orientated approach. (Testimonials & Client lists can be provided if required)
There’s plenty more to go on as we have more than 30 pages of features. Don’t be left behind in this evolving journey of VoIP.
POINTS COMPILED BY KOPANO MOSETLHI